Diabetic Charcot Reconstruction
Management of Charcot Reconstruction with circular fixation.
(1) Increased compression compared to internal fixation.
(2) Able to ambulate almost immediately preventing the collapse of the opposite limb.
(3) Better management of the open sores without interference with healing.
Outcome: Stable foot with bone healing. This will also prevent further collapse and damage to adjacent joints. There is also a decreased risk of limb amputation.
35010 Chardon Rd., Ste. #101A
Willoughby, OH 44094
Phone: (440) 953-3668
- Arch Support
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Problems
- Tailor's Bunions
- Toe Tuck
- Toe Shortening
- Foot Facelift
- Heel Pain/Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Pain Surgery
- Laser Treatment For Nail Fungus
- Nail Surgery
- Removal of Soft Tissue Masses
- Removal of Painful Soft Corns
- Wart Surgery
- Primary Care / Non-surgical Services
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- MRI / CAT Scan